“Menulis adalah nikmat termahal yang diberikan oleh Allah, ia juga sebagai perantara untuk memahami sesuatu. Tanpanya, agama tidak akan berdiri, kehidupan menjadi tidak terarah...” Qatâdah, Tafsîr al-Qurthûbî

Jumat, 06 Januari 2012

Tag From Dek Nana Sayang :D

Bismillah,,
Maaf ya dek baru jawab tag nya dek Nana :D

1. What is the meaning of Family?
    Family is very precious for me


2. What's your favorite subject?
    Tergantung mood kalo yang satu ini


3. What do you want to be?
    ah You know me so well lah, i wanna be a hafidzah and a writer


4. Who is your favorite teacher?
    My experience is the best teacher 


5. What is your favorite colour?
    I love greeen so much


6. Do you hate me?
    No, I don't


7. Do you miss me?
    Yes, I do.. I always miss in everytime


8. Want to steady?
    yeah :D


9. You want to go to any country? why?
    Yes, I wanna go to Anbiya's country, it's one of my goals


10. Did you ever hate your parents? why?
     No, I didn't


11. What do you think about me?
       You are a girl who has extraordinary talent...

3 komentar:

  1. KUNJUNGAN BALIK. untuk batik tasik tidak ada batas minimal, berapapun bisa. harga ditunggu dulu ya sampai kami upload semua modelnya. syukron jazeelan.

    BalasHapus